Definitions of “Boutique”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A shop that sells women`s clothes and jewelry
• A small business offering specialized products and services
• Etymology: from Old French botique, 'small shop'
• Dress shop a shop that sells women`s clothes and jewelry
• A small shop located within a large department store or supermarket
• A small shop or a small specialty department within a larger store
• A free standing shop in devoted to specialised merchandise for a niche market
• A small retail shop that specializes in gifts, fashionable clothes, accessories
• A small shop or outlet typically selling fashionable and expensive items such as clothing
• A small, specialized brokerage firm that offers limited services and products to a limited number of
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo