Bound (Crossword clue)
We found 67 answers for “Bound” .This page shows answers to the clue Bound, followed by ten definitions like “Ready or intending to go”, “Confined by bonds” and “Result of binding.”. Synonyms for Bound are for example constrained, duty-bound and fly. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Bound”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Result of binding.
• A leap; an elastic spring
• To name the boundaries of
• Secured with a cover or binding
• A line determining the limits of an area
• Being under moral or legal obligation
• With to or for, or with an adverb of motion
• A light springing movement upwards or forwards
• Headed or intending to head in a certain direction
• (chemistry and physics) held with another element
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 67 answers for the crossword clue Bound . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Bound yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.NSTRAIN..” will find “CONSTRAINED” and “D.TY-BOU..” will find “DUTY-BOUND”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bound”