Boredom (Crossword clue)
We found 8 answers for “Boredom” .This page shows answers to the clue Boredom, followed by 4 definitions like “The state of being bored”, “The realm of bores; bores, collectively” and “The state of being bored, or pestered”. Synonyms for Boredom are for example languor, monotony and tedium. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Boredom”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The state of being bored, or pestered
• Ennui the feeling of being bored by something tedious
• The feeling of being bored by something tedious
• A psychological state resulting from any activity that lacks motivation
• Boredom is an emotional state experienced when an individual is left without anything in particular to do
Synonyms of “Boredom”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Boredom”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
languor, monotony and world-weariness.
More crossword answersWe found 8 answers for the crossword clue Boredom . A further 20 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Boredom yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “L.NGU..” will find “LANGUOR” and “M.NOTO..” will find “MONOTONY”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Boredom”