Bevy (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Bevy”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A flock of birds, especially quails or larks
• A gathering of roe deer (M
• Bevy is the collective noun for a group of ladies
• Bevy is the collective noun for a group of quail
• Describes a flock or group of quail and swans
• A group of birds, as larks or quail, or animals, as roebuck
• A company; an assembly or collection of persons, especially of ladies
• A large group or collection: a bevy of boisterous sailors
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Bevy . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Bevy yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bevy”