Definitions of “Besiege”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (Intelligent words) harass
• Cause to feel distressed or worried
• Harass, as with questions or requests
• Beleaguer surround so as to force to give up
• To assail or ply, as with requests or demands
• To beset or surround with armed forces, for the purpose of compelling to surrender
• Surrounding a castle in order to cut off its supplies and make the occupants surrender