Bender (Crossword clue)
Definitions of “Bender”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A tool for bending
• Revelry in drinking
• An instrument used for bending
• One who, or that which, bends
• Someone who can't skate well
• Lauretta, U.S. psychiatrist, 1897-1987
• A tool for bending; `he used pliers as a bender`
• Bender is slang for a bout of heavy drinking and drunkenness
• Archaic or obsolete terms > Occupations:Cut leather
• I used to go out on a bender quite frequently when I was at university
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 9 answers for the crossword clue Bender . A further 18 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Bender yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bender”