Belt (Crossword clue)
We found 26 answers for “Belt” .This page shows answers to the clue Belt, followed by ten definitions like “A token or badge of knightly rank”, “Belt is slang for to give a sharp blow” and “Refers to a lineman's climbing belt”. A synonym for Belt is sash.
Definitions of “Belt”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Refers to a lineman's climbing belt
• That which engirdles a person or thing
• This can refer to one of two things
• To shear, as the buttocks and tails of sheep
• A band or stripe, as of color, round any organ
• Any encircling or transverse band, strip, or stripe
• A belt is a flat strip of material worn around the waist
• A planetary asteroid belt with asteroids which can be mined
• In heraldry, a belt is a token or badge of knightly rank
• An elongated region where a specific condition is found
A further 19 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Belt”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Belt”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
More crossword answersWe found 26 answers for the crossword clue Belt . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Belt yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “S...” will find “SASH”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Belt”