Battle (Crossword clue)
We found 33 answers for “Battle” .This page shows answers to the clue Battle, followed by ten definitions like “A battle is a combat between two armies”, “Battle is slang for to get by on one's wits” and “William H., English surgeon, 1855-1936”. Synonyms for Battle are for example affray, brawl and clash. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
OPERA SINGER (5,6)
Definitions of “Battle”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Fertile. See Battel, a
• A battle is a combat between two armies
• Battle is slang for to get by on one's wits
• William H., English surgeon, 1855-1936
• The main body, as distinct from the van and rear
• Battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
• The clash between British Fascists, led by Sir Oswald Mosely
• Competition using any one of the four elements of hip-hop
• This is done when two writers or two crews have some sort of disagreement
• A hostile meeting of opposing military forces in the course of a war
A further 6 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Battle”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Battle”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
affray, brawl, clash, combat, conflict, contest, dispute, encounter, engagement, fight, fighting, raid, scrimmage, scuffle, skirmish, struggle, tussle and warfare.
More crossword answersWe found 33 answers for the crossword clue Battle . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Battle yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.FR..” will find “AFFRAY” and “B.A..” will find “BRAWL”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Battle”