Bandage (Crossword clue)
We found 6 answers for “Bandage” .This page shows answers to the clue Bandage, followed by 7 definitions like “A piece of cloth or other material”, “Something resembling a bandage” and “Dress by covering or binding”. Synonyms for Bandage are for example cold compress, covering and heating pad. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Bandage”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Dress by covering or binding
• To bind, dress, or cover, with a bandage
• To cover a body part by application of a bandage
• A piece of soft material that protects an injured part of the body
• A fillet or strip of woven material, used in dressing and binding up wounds
• A piece of soft material that covers and protects an injured part of the body
• A bandage is a piece of material used either to support a medical device such as a dressing or splint
• (ban´dәj) a strip or roll of gauze or other material for wrapping or binding any part of the body
Synonyms of “Bandage”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Bandage”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
cold compress, covering, heating pad, ice pack, lint, plaster and wrapping.
More crossword answersWe found 6 answers for the crossword clue Bandage . A further 27 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Bandage yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “C.LD COMPRE..” will find “COLD COMPRESS” and “C.VERI..” will find “COVERING”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bandage”