Definitions of “Balanced”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A wine is balanced when all the component parts
• An audio circuit with 3 wires, two which carry signal
• One flavor or aroma element does not dominate
• Being in a state of proper balance or equilibrium
• (accounting) total debits and credits are equal
• 1) Having a pleasing amount of low frequencies compared to mid-range frequencies and high frequencies
• Contains all the elements (acid, alcohol, flavors) in appropriate and pleasing proportions