Bag (Crossword clue)
We found 43 answers for “Bag” .This page shows answers to the clue Bag, followed by ten definitions like “A pouch, sac, or receptacle”, “Another term for “base”” and “Busting A Gut -or- Big Ass Grin”. Synonyms for Bag are for example backpack, baggy and case. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Bag”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Busting A Gut -or- Big Ass Grin
• English casino term for "thousand
• The quantity of game bagged
• An ugly or ill-tempered woman
• The quantity that a bag will hold
• (bag) a flexible container
• A sack or pouch, used for holding anything
• Bag is slang for an unpleasant lady
• Lady who is not particularly pleasant
• The total prey taken in a period orig
A further 25 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 43 answers for the crossword clue Bag . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Bag yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.CKPA..” will find “BACKPACK” and “B.G..” will find “BAGGY”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Bag”