Definitions of “Badminton”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A game, similar to lawn tennis, played with shuttlecocks
• Badminton is a drink made of spiced and sweetened claret
• Court or lawn game played with lightweight rackets and a shuttlecock
• Village (`parish`), South Gloucestershire unitary authority
• A game played on a court with light long-handled rackets used to volley a shuttlecock over a net
• Badminton is a racquet sport played by either two opposing players (singles) or two opposing pairs (doubles)