Definitions of “Authorisation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (Noun) Plural form: authorisations
• A document giving an official instruction or command
• The power or right to give orders or make decisions
• I. In Network security, authorisation is permission to access a secure physical area or a network or part of a network
• Required by the Financial Services Act 1986 (FSA86) for any firm that wants to conduct investment business in the UK