Associate (Crossword clue)
We found 35 answers for “Associate” .This page shows answers to the clue Associate, followed by ten definitions like “(Noun) Someone you work with”, “A partner in interest, as in business” and “To connect in the mind or imagination”. Synonyms for Associate are for example accuse, affiliate and allude to. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Definitions of “Associate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• To connect or join together
• (Noun) Someone you work with
• A partner in interest, as in business
• To connect in the mind or imagination
• To join as a partner, ally, or friend
• To join or connect; to combine in acting
• To spend time together with someone
• Make a logical or causal connection
• In a professional organzation, a junior professional
• To connect one thing with another in the mind
A further 9 definitions can be found on Encyclo
Synonyms of “Associate”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Associate”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
accuse, affiliate, allude to, bring in, co-worker, cohort, collaborator, colleague, compare, connect, consort, contact, draw a parallel, equal, finger, friend, go around with, hang out and incriminate.
More crossword answersWe found 35 answers for the crossword clue Associate . A further 50 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Associate yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “A.CU..” will find “ACCUSE” and “A.FILIA..” will find “AFFILIATE”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Associate”