Artemis (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Artemis” .This page shows answers to the clue Artemis, followed by ten definitions like “DianaVirgin huntress, goddess of nature”, “Grecian name of the goddess of the hunt” and “(island) Artemis (Άρτεμις)”.
Definitions of “Artemis”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (island) Artemis (Άρτεμις)
• Advanced Research Testbed for Medical InformaticS
• Artemis was the goddess of hunting and wild animals
• Goddess of the hunt, eternally young and untamed
• In Greek mythology, the goddess of chastity, all young creatures
• Olympian goddess variously associated with light, childbearing
• In Greek religion, the goddess of wild animals, the hunt
• (Advanced Relay Technology Mission) The most advanced – and
• (Greek mythology) the goddess of the moon, wild animals
• (Greek mythology) the virgin goddess of the hunt and the moon
A further 16 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Artemis . A further 37 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Artemis yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Artemis”