Argyle (Crossword clue)
We found 4 answers for “Argyle” .This page shows answers to the clue Argyle, followed by ten definitions like “A diamond-shaped plaid pattern on a knit fabric”, “A sock knitted or woven with a diamond-shaped pattern” and “A design featuring interlinking diamond shapes of varying colors”.
Definitions of “Argyle”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A design featuring interlinking diamond shapes of varying colors
• A pattern composed of diamonds of various colours on a plain background
• A pattern designed with different color diamond shapes knit into a fabric
• Argyle describes a multi-coloured diamond pattern used mainly for socks and scarves
• (of knitted articles) having a diamond-shaped pattern in two or more colors
• Argyll a sock knitted or woven with an argyle design (usually used in the plural)
• (electoral district) Argyle is a former provincial electoral district in Nova Scotia
• (pattern) The argyle (occasionally argyll) pattern is made of diamonds or lozenges
• A style of knit characterized by different colors of interlocking symmetrical diamonds and diagonal lines
• A plaid design, derived from a Scottish tartan, with interlinking diamond shapes in a diagonal checkerboard pattern
More crossword answersWe found 4 answers for the crossword clue Argyle . A further 10 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Argyle yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Argyle”