Definitions of “Argumentative”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Consisting of, or characterized by, argument
• Given to argument; characterized by argument
• Fond of or given to argument and dispute
• Given to or characterized by argument
• Arguing or containing arguments suggesting that a certain fact tends toward a certain conclusion
• Essentially is is the legal concept of protecting communications between a client and his or her attorney by keeping it confidential
• Argumentative is an evidentiary objection raised in response to a question which prompts a witness to draw inferences from facts of the case