Arduous (Crossword clue)
We found 18 answers for “Arduous” .This page shows answers to the clue Arduous, followed by ten definitions like “Difficult to accomplish”, “Requiring great exertion” and “Taxing to the utmost”. Synonyms for Arduous are for example backbreaking, difficult and lengthy. More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
NO PICNIC (2,6)
Definitions of “Arduous”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Taxing to the utmost
• Arduous means requiring great
• Hard to endure; full of hardships
• Strenuous taxing to the utmost
• (Frankenstein) difficult to do
• Steep and lofty, in a literal sense
• Requiring or using much energy and vigor
• Steep difficult ascent laboriousÂ
• Characterized by effort to the point of exhaustion
• Attended with great labor, like the ascending of acclivities
Synonyms of “Arduous”Using a synonym can be a good alternative for using “Arduous”. You might be able to find more answers by using these:
backbreaking, difficult, lengthy, painstaking and zealous.
More crossword answersWe found 18 answers for the crossword clue Arduous . A further 22 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Arduous yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “B.CKBREAKI..” will find “BACKBREAKING” and “D.FFICU..” will find “DIFFICULT”)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Arduous”