Anodyne (Crossword clue)
We found 38 answers for “Anodyne” .This page shows answers to the clue Anodyne, followed by ten definitions like “(an´o-dīn) relieving pain”, “In medicine before the 20th century” and “A medicine that relieves or allays pain”.
Definitions of “Anodyne”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Capable of relieving pain
• (an´o-dīn) relieving pain
• In medicine before the 20th century
• A medicine that relieves or allays pain
• Reduces pain and quiets a disturbed mind
• Something that relieves pain or suffering
• A pain-relieving medicine, milder than analgesic
• (Intelligent words) capable of relieving pain
• Any medicine which allays pain, as an opiate or narcotic
• Anodyne A medicine or remedy that soothes or relieves pain
A further 7 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 38 answers for the crossword clue Anodyne . A further 4 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Anodyne yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Anodyne”