Andromeda (Crossword clue)
ANDROMEDA - This is the furthest object visible with the naked eye (2.5 million light years)
We found 2 answers for “Andromeda” .This page shows answers to the clue Andromeda, followed by ten definitions like “Andromeda is a Greek name for girls”, “Andromeda is a genus of plants belonging to the heaths” and “Andromeda was a daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopea”.
SPIRAL GALAXY (6,6)
Definitions of “Andromeda”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Andromeda was a daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopea
• English name: Andromeda (Princess)
• A genus of ericaceous flowering plants of northern climates
• Princess freed by Perseus from being chained up on a mountain
• (1819) Andromeda was a 408 ton ship, built in Sunderland
• (astronomy) Major constellation of the northern hemisphere
• A northern constellation, supposed to represent the mythical Andromeda
• A constellation in the northern hemisphere between Cassiopeia and Pegasus
• (abbr. And, gen. Andromedae ) A large, prominent northern constellation
• The Andromeda was an Italian Climene Class destroyer of 642 tons displacement
A further 11 definitions can be found on Encyclo
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers and 1 “crossword-did-you-knows” for the crossword clue Andromeda . A further 6 clues may be related. Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Andromeda yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Andromeda”