Definitions of “amperage”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A unit of electrical current, equal to Coulombs per second
• The amount of charge moved per second by an electric current
• The strength of a electrical current measured in amperes
• The strength of an electric current measured in amperes
• The rate of flow of electricity through wire - measured in terms of amperes
• The strength of a current of electricity carried by a conductor or generated by a machine