Definitions of “Amoxicillin”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A drug used to treat some bacterial infections
• Our Amoxicillin Main Article provides a comprehensive look at the who
• A semisynthetic penicillin, CHNOS, taken orally as a broad-spectrum antibiotic
• Amoxicillin (INN, BAN), or amoxycillin (AAN), and abbreviated amox
• A semisynthetic penicillin antibiotic with an antimicrobial spectrum similar to that of ampicillin
• A semi-synthetic penicillin antibiotic often used as the first-line medical treatment for acute otitis media or otitis media with effusion