Definitions of “Amortisation”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Payment of an obligation in a series of installments or transfers
• The reduction of a debt by making payments with regular transfers or installments
• The reduction of the value of an asset by prorating its cost over a period of years
• The settlement of a debt through the periodic repayment of principal and interest payments
• The writing off of the cost of goodwill or other intangible assets over a period of time
• An accountancy term for the gradual reduction in value of an asset caused by the passage of time