Definitions of “Amontillado”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Pale medium-dry sherry from Spain
• A dry kind of cherry, of a light color
• (Spain) A true Amontillado Sherry is a matured Fino
• Amontillado is a type of dry sherry wine of a light colour
• A style of Sherry obtained when fino is aged for a long time in wood
• Amontillado is a variety of Sherry wine characterized by being darker than Fino but lighter than Oloroso
• A type of Spanish sherry, medium in color and sweetness between Fino (light and dry) and Olorosso (heavier and sweet)