Definitions of “Amok”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Seen in South-East Asia
• Wildly; without self-control
• Amuck in a murderous frenzy
• ('berserk'), as in 'to run amok'
• (dish) In South-East Asian cuisine
• In a frenzy of violence, or on a killing spree
• In a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon
• Amok: A syndrome first reported in the Malay people
• In or into a confused or disorganized state or condition
• (novella) Amok is a novella by the Austrian author Stefan Zweig
A further 8 definitions can be found on Encyclo