Definitions of “Amity”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Cordiality a cordial disposition
• Friendship; peaceful harmony
• A state of friendship and cordiality
• Friendship, in a general sense, between individuals
• Amity, amities Peaceful relations, as between nations
• Mutual understanding and a peaceful relationship, esp. between nations
• (brig) The Amity was a 148 ton brig used in several notable voyages of exploration and settlement in Australia in the early nineteenth century