Definitions of “Amitriptyline”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Our Amitriptyline Main Article provides a comprehensive look at the who
• A white crystalline powder, CHN, used to treat depression and enuresis
• A tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Elavil) with serious side effects
• Amitriptyline n (Elavil, Endep, Levate and many others) is a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA)
• This is a prescription drug used to treat depression (it is classed as a tricyclic antidepressant)
• Amitriptyline hydrochloride a tricyclic antidepressant drug (trade name Elavil) with serious side effects