Definitions of “Ametropia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any imperfection in refractive state of the eye
• Any abnormal condition of the refracting powers of the eye
• Faulty refraction of light rays by the eye, as in astigmatism or myopia
• (ophthalmology) faulty refraction of light rays in the eye as in astigmatism or myopia
• An optical condition in the eye where there is an error of refraction of light rays on the retina