Definitions of “Ambush”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Hiding so as to attack without warnin
• Hiding so as to attack without warnin?
• (Literary terms) wait in hiding to attack
• Ambush is the collective noun for a group of tigers
• An ambush is a long-established military tactic
• To station in ambush with a view to surprise an enemy
• To lie in wait, for the purpose of attacking by surprise
• The concealed position itself: They fired from ambush
• An act or instance of attacking unexpectedly from a concealed position
• The act of concealing yourself and lying in wait to attack by surprise
A further 9 definitions can be found on Encyclo