Definitions of “Ambuscade”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Ambuscade is American slang for a disagreement
• A place in which troops lie hid, to attack an enemy unexpectedly
• A lying in a wood, concealed, for the purpose of attacking an enemy by surprise
• HMS Ambuscade was a British A Type destroyer of 1350 tons standard displacement launched in 1926
• Ambuscade describes the disposition of troops laying an ambush - that is concealing themselves and lying in wait for the enemy