Definitions of “ambidexter”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• General skillfulness, especially with the hands
• The ability to use either hand with equal skill
• A juror who takes money from both parties for giving his verdict
• Ambidexter was 17th century British slang for a corrupt lawyer
• A double-dealer; one equally ready to act on either side in party disputes
• A double-dealer; one who is equally ready to act on either side in party disputes