Definitions of “Amberjack”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any of several amber to coppery fork-tailed warm-water carangid fishes
• Any of several yellow to coppery fork-tailed fishes of the genus Seriola
• A lean, mild fish found along the South Atlantic coast. Difficult to find in markets
• Amberfish any of several amber to coppery fork-tailed warm-water carangid fishes
• Amberjack (or simply jack) is an Atlantic fish of the Carangidae family (genus Seriola)
• The USS Amberjack was an American Gato Class submarine of 1525 tons displacement launched in 1942 and lost during the Second World War