Definitions of “Ambergris”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• An opaque, ash-colored secretion of the sperm whale intestine
• (Bob`s Burgers) `Ambergris` originally aired on April 20
• Ambergris is a substance derived from the intestines of the sperm-whale
• Fatty substance, resembling wax, found in the stomach and intestines of the sperm whale
• Waxy substance secreted by the sperm whale and found floating at sea or washed ashore
• A solid waxy substance originating in the intestine of the sperm whale (Physeter catodon)
• A grayish pathologic secretion from the intestine of the sperm whale that occurs as a flammable waxy mass (melting point about 60°C)