Definitions of “Alyssum”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Any of several related plants of the genus Aurinia
• Any of various plants belonging to the genus Alyssum
• Genus Alyssum a genus of the family Cruciferae
• Alyssum is a genus of cruciferous plants including the madwort
• Alyssum is a genus of about 100–170 species of flowering plants in the family Brassicaceae
• Any garden plant of the genus Alyssum having clusters of small yellow or white flowers