Definitions of “Alumnus”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A graduate of a particular university (plural = alumni)
• A pupil; especially, a graduate of a college or other seminary of learning
• A person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
• Alumna a person who has received a degree from a school (high school or college or university)
• A former associate, employee, member, or the like: He invited all the alumni of the library staff to the party
• An alumnus (masculine, plural alumni) or alumna (feminine, plural alumnae) is a former student or pupil of a school