Definitions of “Alps”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• ALPS: Autoimmune lymphoproliferative syndrome
• The highest and most extensive mountain range in Europe
• The Alps a large mountain system in south-central Europe
• A mountain range in S Europe, extending from France through Switzerland and Italy into Austria
• The nickname given to the sidings at the north east corner of Ealing Common depot where the tracks are at a higher level than the rest of the depot