Definitions of “alogia”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Inability to speak due to mental deficiency or a manifestation of dementia
• Inability to speak due to mental deficiency or an episode of dementia
• Complete lack of speech, as in profound mental retardation or advanced dementia
• Alogia The inability to speak due to a mental deficiency or an episode of dementia
• An impoverishment in thinking that is inferred from observing speech and language behavior