Definitions of “Almandine”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A mineral, red iron aluminum garnet
• A purple variety of the ruby spinel
• A deep red garnet consisting of iron aluminum silicate
• Almandine is a variety of precious garnet, reddish or violet in colour
• Almandine n, also known incorrectly as almandite, is a species of mineral belonging to the garnet group
• Either of two semiprecious gemstones: a violet-coloured variety of ruby spinel (q