Definitions of “allotrope”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A structurally different form of an element
• One of several forms, differing in physical properties
• An element which exist in two or more different forms in the same physical state
• Any individual structural form of an element which comes in at least two different structural types
• One of two or more existing forms of an element: Graphite and diamond are allotropes of carbon
• Allotrope A substance that exists and is metastable in two or more physical forms over a given temperature range