Definitions of “Allonge”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• (ballet) an elongated line
• Allonge (from French allonger
• Paper attached to commercial bill requiring signatures
• A slip of paper attached to a bill of exchange for receiving indorsements
• An allonge was a man's baroque style of wig with long furl curls first worn at the court of Louis XIV
• Weakened espresso, often served with a small pitcher of hot water so clients may thin the coffee themselves
• A paper annexed to a negotiable instrument, for endorsements too numerous or lengthy to be contained in the original