Definitions of “Allogeneic”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Variation in alleles among members of the same species
• Two genetically dissimilar individuals of the same species
• Allogeneic: Taken from different individuals of the same species
• Having a different genetic constitution but belonging to the same species
• Refers to the genetic differences between individuals of the same species
• Related but sufficiently dissimilar in genotype to interact antigenically: allogeneic graft
• In immunology, describing material coming from a genetically distinct member of the same species, as serum