Definitions of “Allele”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• One half of a 'gene pair'
• Alternative form of a genetic locus
• An alternative form of a given gene
• One of the alternative forms of a gene
• Alternative genes for a particular trait
• Allele: An alternative form of a gene
• One of two or more alternative forms of a gene
• (Variation and inheritance) one form of a gene
• One group of genes that occupies a locus on a chromosome
• One of several variants that can occupy a locus on a chromosome
A further 20 definitions can be found on Encyclo