Definitions of “alkalosis”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Abnormally low level of acidity, or high level of alkalinity
• Alkalosis is a condition in which a person's body fluids become too alkaline
• Alkalosis: A dangerous decrease in the normal acidity of the blood
• A condition of the blood and other body fluids in which the bicarbonate concentration is above normal
• A state characterized by a decrease in the hydrogen ion concentration of arterial blood below the normal level
• Alkalosis refers to a condition reducing hydrogen ion concentration of arterial blood plasma (alkalemia)
• Abnormally high alkalinity (low hydrogen-ion concentration) of the blood and other body tissues