Aliquot (Crossword clue)
We found 2 answers for “Aliquot” .This page shows answers to the clue Aliquot, followed by 8 definitions like “A portion of a specimen used for testing”, “Latin, meaning: some, several” and “A measured portion of a sample taken for analysis”.
Definitions of “Aliquot”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A measured portion of a sample taken for analysis
• An integer that is an exact divisor of some quantity
• Signifying an exact divisor or factor of a quantity
• A sample of precisely determined amount taken from a material
• Number dividing into another without leaving a remainder
• (al-ee-kwoh) A Latin term for a definite fractional share
• (al´ĭ-kwot) a sample that is representative of th
• An aliquot part of a number or quantity is one which will divide it without a remainder
• Chemistry, immunology a sample with a mass or volume that is a known fraction of that of the whole
More crossword answersWe found 2 answers for the crossword clue Aliquot . Are you looking for more answers, or do you have a question for other crossword enthusiasts? Use the “Crossword Q & A” community to ask for help.
If you haven't solved the
crossword clue Aliquot yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know!
(Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.)
Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Aliquot”