Definitions of “Alienate”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• Arouse hostility or indifference in
• To convey or transfer to another, as title, property
• To transfer or convey, as title, property, or other right
• To make indifferent or hostile: He has alienated his entire family
• To turn away; transfer or divert: to alienate funds from their intended purpose
• This is a generic term applicable to the various methods of transfering property from one person to another