Definitions of “aleurone”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• The proteinaceous and fatty material of the outer-most cell layer of the enodsperm of ripe
• Protein granulesfound in a single layer of cellsin the outermost portion of the endosperm
• Aleurone (from Greek aleuron, flour) is a protein found in protein granules of maturing seeds and tubers
• An albuminoid substance which occurs in minute grains (`protein granules`) in maturing seeds and tubers
• Aleurone, aleuron A granular protein found in the endosperm of many seeds or forming the outermost layer in cereal grains