Definitions of “aldrin”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A volatile chlorinated hydrocarbon used as an insecticide
• A chlorinated organic insecticide whose use and manufacture has been banned in the U
• Aldrin is an organochlorine insecticide that was widely used until the 1970s
• An insecticide based on 1,2,3,4,10,10-hexachloro-1,4,4a,5,8,8a-hexahydro,endo,exo-1
• (crater) This crater was previously identified as Sabine B before being named by the IAU
• A brown, water-insoluble, toxic solid consisting of more than 95 percent of the chlorinated hydrocarbon CHCl: used as an insecticide
• One of the several isomers (compounds with the same composition but different structures) of hexachlorohexahydrodimethanonaphthalene