Definitions of “alcalde”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A mayor or chief magistrate of a Spanish town
• Alcalde is a card game variation of Brisca for three players
• An Alcalde or Alcaide is the magistrate in the Spanish and Portuguese towns
• Alcalde (i; lang), or Alcalde ordinario, is the traditional Spanish municipal magistrate
• (from Arabic al-q, `judge`), the administrative and judicial head of a town or village in Spain or in areas under Spanish control or influence