Definitions of “Albuterol”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A bronchodilator (trade names Ventolin or Proventil) used for asthma and emphysema and other lung conditions
• Albuterol (salbutamol) is a drug used to relieve bronchospasm in patients with reversible obstructive airway disease
• Ventolin a bronchodilator (trade names Ventolin or Proventil) used for asthma and emphysema and other lung conditions
• A selective sympathomimetic bronchodilator, CHNO, inhaled to relax bronchial muscles and ease breathing during an asthma attack
• (al-bu´tәr-ol) a relatively selective beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist used as the base or sulfate salt as a bronchodilator
• A bronchodilator used for the treatment of asthma that can cause low sugar levels and rapid breathing levels in the newborn if taken during pregnancy