Definitions of “albarello”If the answer you seek is not in the answers above these definitions may help solving your crossword puzzle.
• A majolica jar of the 15th and 16th centuries
• (grape variety) Synonym for the grape variety Alvarelhão
• An albarello (plural: albarelli) is a type of maiolica earthenware jar
• (grape) Albarello is an ancient white grape that is found in very small quantities in Ribera del Ulla
• Cylindrical, slightly waisted ceramic drug pot, with a groove around the neck for securing a parchment cover